With this Electric Liquid Transfer Pump, you can free yourself from the time-consuming manual siphoning of gas, water and other non-corrosive liquids. If your car goes out of gas in the middle of the route, or you need to refill the generator, if you want to transfer water from a tank to buckets without consuming extra effort and messing up your hands and clothes, this is the product for you.
- One pump, multiple liquids: Transfer anything from water (non-drinkable) to oil, gasoline and any other non-corrosive liquid. Not fit for alcohol or flammable liquids.
- Durable material: Unlike pumps that are made of cheap quality and have flimsy connections, this is constructed with durable plastic and secure fasteners.
- High functionality: This liquid transfer pump can be used to pump water out of a clogged sink, to expel out old water from an aquarium, or refilling your lawnmower or any other machine with fuel.
- Portable assembly: Weighing only 225g and having a thin design, it can be carried in cars, trucks, lorries or inside a pack of equipment easily.
- Battery operated: Two 2D batteries (not included) will power up this pump. No need of sockets or electric supply.
- Reduce spillages: Manual transfer always incurs spillages and wastage of the content. This product stops that from happening.
- Reduce overflows: It also saves from overflows. Turn off the pump quickly by the ON/OFF button.
- Uses: Home, garage, aquariums, shops, bathrooms, storage rooms, buckets, tanks
- Speed: 6 quarts/min
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 75”x25” (diameter x length)
- First, twist the lid off to open the battery cover and insert batteries in it and close the lid.
- Then, insert the suction pipe in to supply container.
- Place the other end to the receiving opening and turn on the button to start the transfer. Pressing the button again will stop the transfer instantly.
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the supply container to drain back liquid into it. Do not lay the pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through it after use to rinse the interior and extending the life of your pump.
- Do not turn the switch on when the suction pipe is outside of the supply container.
- It is normal if a small amount of transferred liquid leaks outside the tube of the electric liquid transfer pump. This leaking happens due to the pressure release to avoid having the liquid reach the battery area.
- Use with any non-corrosive liquids such as gas, diesel, and water (Not Drinking Water), etc.